Miss Insta Asia is probably the most unusual beauty contest in the entire Internet with its own unique characteristics. The contest is held for every woman willing to participate. This is the most honest, incorruptible and objective beauty contest in the web space!
To participate, follow a simple and understandable registration procedure on the website, upload your photos (no less than three), and, if you wish, add a few sentences about yourself.
Ladies, go for it! Make your dreams come true! Let the global Internet community know about you! Numerous surprises and unforeseen events are waiting for you! Fortune favours the bold!
1. General provisions
1.1. The international online contest Miss Insta Asia (hereinafter - Contest) begins on October 1, 2020 and ends on October 1, 2021.
1.2. The Contest is arranged by InstaForex Group (hereinafter - Organizer).
1.3. The Contest is open to female participants who have reached 18 (hereinafter - Participants), regardless of the residence.
1.4. The Contest is remote, held by means of the Internet.
1.5. Official website: miss-instaforex-asia.com.
1.6. The Contest prize pool is $45,000. It will be distributed among the winners in the following way:
- 1st prize - $20,000
- 2nd prize - $10,000
- 3rd prize - $5,000
- Forex Lady category - $5,000
- Insta Choice category - $5,000
1.7. The participant agrees to:
- give an interview for the radio, TV and other mass media broadcasts;
- usage of her photos by the Organizer for promotion purposes;
- usage of her name by the Organizer for promotion purposes without additional payment;
- the Organizer reserves the copyrights for advertising materials created using the items mentioned above.
2. Contest Registration
2.1. The request form for participation is filled out on the Contest official website.
2.2. The registration period is from October 1, 2020 to September 1, 2021. The users may register until the end of the Contest.
2.3. The Contest Administration reserves the right to deny participation to a pretender without explaining the reasons.
2.4. The winners of the previous seasons of the Contest shall not be able to participate and vote in the beauty contest Miss Insta Asia 2020.
2.5. The Organizer reserves the right to modify the Contest rules. Information on any changes will be posted in the News section of the Contest official website.
2.6. The Organizer reserves the right to verify the Participant’s identity by requesting a copy of ID with photo, name and date of birth.
3. Profile requirements
3.1. A profile should contain the full name of the Participant.
3.2. The photos sent to the Contest must comply with the following requirements:
- There must be no less than three photos in the profile.
- Accepted file types are .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, and .png.
- Photo`s width and height must be no less than 500 pixels and no more than 3,000 pixels.
- The size of the photo must not exceed 2 MB.
- It is impermissible to upload the photos of poor quality.
- The photo must not be a shot of one`s reflection in the mirror.
- The face must be seen clearly and directed towards the camera lens.
- It is impermissible to upload collages.
- Erotic photos are forbidden.
- Redundant editing of the photo using graphic editing software is not welcomed.
- It is forbidden to send the photos containing logo of the external resources (social networks, photo studios, photographers, trademarks, etc.) as well as photos containing other external notes (date of the photo, etc.).
- The photo must only contain the image of the Participant; there must not be other people in it.
- The photos can be changed while the Contest is running provided that they meet the mentioned above requirements.
3.3. A participant is obliged to fill in all fields of the form. Empty profiles will not be accepted for participation in the Contest.
3.4. It is prohibited to create more than one profile for one Participant or register profiles for another person.
3.5. A participant`s profile appears on the official website of the Contest after it is approved by the moderator.
3.6. The Organizer reserves the right to reject Contestants’ photos without giving any reasons.
4.1. The voting starts when profile appears on the website of the Contest and continues till the end of the Contest. The website users, having a live trading account with InstaForex attached to the user's profile, have a right to vote for any number of participants. However, only one vote per Participant is allowed. There are no limits to the number of votes a day. Visitors, who do not have InstaForex live accounts, may vote no more than three times per day.
4.2. The weight of a user's vote is equivalent to 10 points. In order to increase the weight of a vote, users have to attach an InstaForex live account to the profile. After the account is linked to the profile, the weight of a user's vote will be increased proportionally to the balance on it. If a balance of a trading account is less than $200, the weight of one vote will equal 20 points. If the trading account balance exceeds $200, the weight of a vote will be calculated according to the formula: account balance in USD/10. Regardless of the PAMM trader's account balance, running over $10,000, the vote weight shall be calculated according to the following formula: $10,000/10. If account balance is reducing, the user's vote weight (including the already left votes) declines in proportion to the withdrawn/lost amount.
4.3. Participant cannot vote for herself having registered as a user.
5. Winners determination
5.1. The winners of the Contest are determined by a transparent internet voting carried out among the visitors of the Contest`s website.
5.2. The winners in the Forex Lady and Insta Choice categories are determined by the Contest jury.
5.3. It is prohibited to use unfair methods for increasing the Participant`s rating. The unfair methods include prepaid tasks on specialized websites, registration of several accounts from one computer, and others. In case the Contest Administration detects such violations (increase of votes), the rating of the Participant will be set to zero, or the Participant will be disqualified. For the time of investigating the matter, the Participant’s profile will be blocked.
5.4. The Company is entitled to request a participant to provide information about the resources she promotes her webpage on. In case there is no reply, the contest Administration reserves the right to block the Participant`s profile.
5.5. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify the Participant, either during the Contest or after it has finished without explaining the reason.
6. Award procedure
6.1. The results of the Contest are published during 14 days after the internet voting is finished.
6.2. The Award Ceremony will take place at ShowFx World exhibition (the Organizer reserves the right to specify the place and date of exposition).
6.3. The winners of the Contest agree to visit the Award Ceremony. In case a Participant fails to come to the Award Ceremony, the nomination will be granted to the next Participant by the rating.
6.4. The winner agrees to provide the Organizer with the documents confirming her personality before receiving the award. In case of refusal to provide the documents or divergence in data of ID and profile, the winner forfeits the right for the prize.
1. This amount is distributed among the winners' accounts. These funds are not subject for withdrawal. However, the profit derived with the help of the prize funds can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
3. The winners are prohibited to use such trading strategies that include opening of occasional unidirectional trades of the highest volume or forming such trades by opening multiple unidirectional positions.